Hello Hello! Happy April!
This really isn’t a full post but I wanted to share a variation that I did from my original Blueberry Muffin recipe!!
My mom recently gave me a jumbo muffin tin and I am completely obsessed. The pan makes 6 bakery sized muffins and the M family loves them!
All the ingredients are the same but I’ve bolded the changes.
- 1 Stick (8 Tablespoons) butter
- 1 Cup of Granulated sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Flour
- ½ Cup of Milk
- 1 and 1/2 pints of blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and grease your muffin tin or line with paper liners
- Using a mixer- beat together the sugar and butter until combined
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well in between each egg.
- Add in the baking powder, vanilla and salt.
- Turning the mixer on low, slowly mix in the flour and the milk. Alternating until both are mixed in and combined.
- Take a ½ of the blackberries and mash them up a bit (optional) STIR them into the batter and then add the remaining 2 cups of blackberries.
- Generously add the batter into your prepared muffin tin and set them aside
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425 and then lower the temp to 375 and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes.
That last step I got from Sally’s Baking Addiction– She did a lot of experimenting on the perfect cooking time for jumbo muffins and she is spot on! These jumbo muffins were golden brown on top and perfectly cooked in the center!
You’ll also realize that I omitted the oatmeal topping that I normally add to my blueberry muffins. Honestly, I don’t think these guys need it but feel free to add it on if your taste buds would like!
Do you have a jumbo muffin pan??? You need one!! I plan on ordering more so I can double the recipe and make a dozen of these jumbo lovies!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, however this post does contain affiliate links. All opinions and comments are my own.
Dog Slobber & Baby Giggles is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.